Are you looking for exceptional pre-school education for your 3 year old?
Come and have a look at our Nursery provision based in our Foundation Stage Building.
Your child does not have to become a pupil at Ladybrook Primary School to access our Nursery provision (Primary admission is completely separate from Nursery provision).
We offer your child:
- Outstanding teaching and learning
- Happy, safe and secure learning environment
- Child-centred learning planned by teachers around your child’s developmental needs and interests
- Exciting, fun and active learning opportunities
- Experienced early years practitioners who have very good relationships with children and parents
- Quality resourced indoor environment
- Extensive outdoor learning opportunities in a large, well equipped area
- Flexible part-time sessions and extra sessions available on top of your 15 hour entitlement
We can provide:
- Full-time education in term-time (comprising 15 hours entitlement and extra paid sessions)
- Flexible part-time sessions and extra sessions
- Before and after school care opening 7.55 am and closing 6.00pm
We offer parents:
- The reassurance that your child’s social, emotional and academic progress is assessed on a regular basis
- Diary based communication opportunities
- Termly written reports
- Meetings with the Nursery staff to discuss progress and areas for development
- Regular opportunities to see “what is going on” in Nursery and to support and be involved if you wish.
Come along to our next Open Day (See website calendar) or ring 0161 – 439 – 5925 to arrange a tour of our facilities and discuss sessions we can offer to suit your childcare needs.
All 3 or 4 year old children are currently entitled to up to 15 hours of free early education per week – term time only.
From September 2017, this could increase to up to 30 hours of free childcare per week if you are eligible.
For further information and to find out how you check if you are eligible, please go to 30 hours free childcare – Stockport Council.
The school is offering additional hours. This may be available in the nursery class or as an extended day in our before or after school club. Please contact us for more information.
If our offer of 30 Hours does not meet your needs, then you can search for childcare providers near you using the link below, look out for the 30 Hours logo next to the providers name, so you know they are offering the extended entitlement.
Alternatively you may already be using additional childcare and are happy with this, then you can continue with this arrangement and just access the 15 hours at our school.