Any child wearing the Ladybrook school uniform is representing our school. We want our children to look smart and ready to learn.
Ladybrook School uniform:
Purple Sweatshirt or cardigan with logo.
· White polo shirt (with or without logo).
· Plain grey skirt, trousers or purple gingham checked dress dress.
· Black shoes.
· Purple School Fleece with emblem (Optional)
· Reversible waterproof/ fleece school coat with emblem.(Optional)
Plain white or grey socks
. Purple Bookbag with logo
. Purple gingham checked dress
. Plain grey shorts
. Purple baseball cap with logo / or own sunhat
|Reception PE Kit - in draw string bag ||Years 1-6 PE Kit - in draw string bag|
· Black Shorts (Years 5/6 only: Skort if preferred)
· White T shirt (school logo version also available)
. Black pumps (Reception only)
· Plain black jogging bottoms
. Plain black tracksuit top or plain black hoodie
· Plain White T shirt (school logo version also available)
. Black shorts
. Black pumps (optional for indoor PE beyond Reception)
Order your child’s school uniform on-line!
All uniform can now be ordered on-line and be delivered directly to your home. For all orders over £15 there is no charge for P&P.
Please ensure your child’s uniform is labelled.
Labels for your child’s uniform!
Labels can be ordered for your child’s uniform that are washable, dishwasher proof (for water bottles!) and last a full year. Click on the link to go directly to the web site. The school ID number is 11455.
Nearly New Uniform Sales
At Ladybrook the PTA organises nearly new uniform sales during the school year. This enables parents to purchase at reduced cost previously worn uniform that is still in very good condition. All items are cleaned prior to sale.
- Bracelets, necklaces, rings etc. should not be worn in school for safety reasons.
- Dangling earrings and other forms of body piercing may not be worn.
- Small ear studs may be worn but should be removed for PE. If your child is unable to remove studs, please ensure they have a roll of micro pore tape in school to use to cover up their earrings.
- Watches are allowed in school but should be removed for PE. These should be placed in the teacher’s care.
- If your child wears jewellery for religious purposes, please liaise with the class teacher so that we can keep your child and others safe.
- Hair should be its own natural colour.
- Long hair should be held back with a bobble or hair band.
- Years 3-5 have swimming lessons requiring a swimsuit or pair of swimming trunks - more information will be available to relevant year groups
Ladybrook Uniform Policy available here soon.