'Technology does not drive change - it enables change.’ Unknown
Our children will:
- Understand that computers are all around us (even when we cannot see them) and can be programmed to control physical and virtual objects and systems.
- Be digitally literate using technology safely and respectfully, keeping personal information private; and able to recognise acceptable/unacceptable behaviour online.
- Use technology purposefully to create, organise, store, manipulate and retrieve digital content.
- Design, write and debug programs that accomplish specific goals; using and understanding computational language.
- Use computing across the curriculum as a tool for learning
- By the end of Key stage two be equipped to use computational thinking and creativity to understand and influence the world around them positively.