What are the aims and objectives at Ladybrook?
All children have skills, talents and abilities and as a school we have a responsibility to develop these to the full.
We believe that:
• We should give all of our pupils, including those with SEND, access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
• We aim to make early identification and take suitable action for those children who experience SEND during their learning career at Ladybrook.
• We are committed to a policy of integration into the full range of activities available to all pupils at school.
• We will do our utmost to make our facilities accessible to children with physical difficulties.
• We aim to co-ordinate resources efficiently to ensure that pupils make the greatest progress possible.
• We aim to foster relationships between home and school based on mutual trust, respect and understanding.
• We aim to provide adequate in-service training for all of our teachers and designated support staff to ensure the effective implementation of our special educational needs policy.