‘Think and wonder, wonder and think’ Dr Seuss
Our children will:
- Ask challenging questions about the meaning and purpose of life; beliefs; the self; issues of right and wrong, and what it means to be human
- Develop knowledge and understanding of religions, traditions and worldviews that examine these questions;
- Be encouraged to explore their own beliefs (whether they are religious or non-religious),
- Develop respect for others, including people with different faiths and beliefs within our own community and through visits and visitors
- Consider their responsibilities to themselves and to others, and explore how they might contribute to their communities and to our wider society.