'Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.’
John F. Kennedy
Our children will:
- Develop the skills required to succeed and excel in competitive sport and other physically-demanding activities.
- Learn a range of skills through games, gymnastics, dance, swimming and athletics.
- Be encouraged to lead active healthy lifestyles.
- Develop their oracy skills through PE lessons eg discuss tactics and viewpoints to develop their communication, leadership and vocabulary skills and knowledge.
- Explore other areas of the curriculum through PE. For Example, Narrative immersion and Maths.
- Work with a range of sports specialists and athletes.
- Work together as a team through a range of school clubs and during competitions in the community.